|1.||Yonex- Muscle Power 29|
|2.||Yonex – Voltric 7|
|3.||Yonex -Voltric .9 DG|
|4.||Yonex – Arcsaber 7|
|5.||Yonex Nanoray 95 DX|
|6.||Yonex Arcsaber 10 i|
|7.||Yonex – Voltric Z Force II|
|8.||Yonex Nanoray 900|
|9.||Yonex Nanoray 9i|
|10.||Li Ning Super Series 99 Plus|
Choosing a good badminton racquet is not only important but not easy too. When you buy a badminton racket you should point out several factors that decide how a badminton racquet is suitable to improve your performance will come out in a match like weight, string tension, and material it is made of. It also depends on the kind of player using it.
Many companies from different countries like Yonex, Lining, Victor, Addidas, FlyPower, Babolat, Artengo are the big brand of badminton rackets.
Here we mention some good rackets and their specification for beginner and middle-level players.
For Better Repulsion & Flexibility
- Excellent Stability
- Improved Strength
- Improved Accuracy for players
- Perfect for Offensive & Defensive styles of Play
- Better Repulsion & Flexibility
- Larger Sweet Spot
- This racket is the best for beginner & intermediate players who want to stay on top of their games.
For Power and fast Swings
- Plenty of power
- fast swings
- pretty fast
- The stringing could be better,
- as it’s a bit low in tension
For Powerful & aggressive players
- Supremely powerful
- Ideal for aggressive players
- Tri Voltage system helps in reducing the loss of speed
- High modulus graphite enables the strong frame
- Has Nanoketer DR, which improves maximum repulsion.
- Best in class durability
- Difficult to control by amateur and beginner players
- Stiffness in the frame is so much that players without control in smashes will have problems
- Loaded with advanced technology
- Powerful smashes due to head-heavy balance
- Supremely light
- Larger sweet spot
- Built- in T- Joint
- Enables lightning fast returns
- Although will help in wrist movement, you will need to use extra power to hit smashes due to its lightweight; thus not for all beginners.
- Small handle
- Excellent control and solid feeling superior maneuverability, super accurate.
- it heavier and achieve higher power.
- The smashing power is not so strong.
- Not recommended for beginners.
- Great smashing power
- excellent maneuverability
- fast and smooth swing
- Control is easily reduced when playing fast
- Increased power
- perfect for defensive players
- smooth swings
- It can lack proper control for beginners
- Decent power
- fast enough
- great maneuverability
- It’s just for beginners players
- Suited for aggressive defensive players loaded with techs like Aerotec Beam system and Dual-Optimum Frame.
- Ultra carbon frame gives rigidityLightweightIdeal grip size lightweight and reduced drag generates good speed.
- Not built for power lacks the feel of Yonex rackets.
- Lightweights of DOF increases the sweet spot area.
- Reduced drag makes it really fast great control while hitting cross-netted and drop shots.
- The shaft is equipped with Aerotec Beam System.ideal grip size
- String has a tendency to break.
- Loaded with DOF, makes a larger sweet spotHead-heavy balance gives good power in smashes.
- Suited for all-round and aggressive defensive players reduced vibes on impact.
- Ultra carbon provides rigidity.
- Largely suitable for beginners and intermediates.
- Compromises on control
13. Yonex Astrox 39
- Powerful smashes Cheaper alternative of the excellent Astrox 69Equipped with Rotational Generator System.
- Ideal grip size and weight steeper angle of attack make smash tough to return.
- Not very flexible shaft makes it tough for netplay lacks control in drop shots.
- Equipped with the TriVoltage systemAerobox frame reduces aerodynamic drag and enhances maneuverability.
- Controlled and fast netplay.
- Supremely powerfulSuited for both defensive and attacking players
- Less power compared to higher-end rackets of the same series.
- Tension is slightly tighter at 24lbs.
- Not for advanced players, who like more power from the ahead-heavy racket.